Non-Redeemable Term Investment
For your clients who want an investment that offers a higher rate than a redeemable investment.
- Terms between 1 and 9 years
- The term must not exceed the annuitant’s age of 95 years
- The term must not exceed 12 months when the annuitant is over the age of 95
- The term must not exceed the annuitant’s age of 71 years when invested in a registered accumulation contract
- Minimum investment of $500
- Compound interest
- Eligible for RRSP/LIRA contracts and non-registered contracts
- 0.25% per year of the term, maximum of 1.25%.