SOLO Healthcare is equivalent to group health insurance and the perfect complement to your client's provincial health plan.
- Benefits are based on contract maximums rather than yearly maximums so they are not prorated
- Higher reimbursement percentage for heathcare professionals and alternative medicine practitioners
- Coverage for eye exams
- Drug coverage
- Dental coverage, including major services
- Higher maximum for extended healthcare benefits
- Enhanced coverage for hospital care (private room)
- And more!
SOLO Healthcare is designed for individuals who are not usually covered by a group insurance plan:
- Self-employed workers
- Contract employees
- Part-time employees
- Seasonal employees
- Employees of small businesses
Average age: 40 year old