SOLO Healthcare covers both unexpected and ongoing healthcare costs. It's like having group insurance and is the
perfect complement to government health insurance plans.
This versatile insurance can be tailored to every need and budget.
To get SOLO Healthcare coverage, the proposed insured must:
- Reside in a Canadian province or territory
- Be covered under their province or territory's health and hospitalization insurance plans
- Meet the medical underwriting criteria.
If the proposed insured lives in Quebec and wishes to apply for prescription drugs or dental care coverage, they must also:
- Have group drug coverage through their employer, a professional order or association, or the Régie de l'assurance maladie du Québec (RAMQ)
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident