Payment of monthly amount on the first day in the event of hospitalization or day surgery
The client is eligible to receive a monthly amount with no waiting period and as soon as the first day in the event of hospitalization or day surgery.
The client can exchange SOLO Loan Insurance for SOLO Disability Income coverage during the first 7 years of the contract and based on the age at issue.
All clients with financial obligations who wish to complete their financial security plan. SOLO Loan Insurance pays a monthly amount for the following loan repayment obligations:
- Mortgage and mortgage line of credit, including multi-dwelling
- Line of credit
- Car/motor home/boat/motor bike loan or long-term lease
- RRSP loan or any other investment financing (leverage loan)
- Credit card
- Personal/student/renovation loan
- Business loan
- All other fixed-term loans with regular payments (with or without minimum capital payments)
- Rent also eligible (principal residence)
- SOLO Loan Insurance can cover an individual or a corporation but not both simultaneously. If a client requires personal and business coverage, he must take out two different SOLO Loan Insurance policies for his needs.